Say good-bye to stacks of paper bills
Say hello to convenience with epost™, now available in UCU Online Banking!
Ukrainian Credit Union Limited has added a seamless way for our members to receive and view their bills online using epost, Canada Post’s free electronic bill presentment service. epost is now integrated into UCU Online Banking, and offers a safe and secure place for our members to receive, view and store their bills online.
Over 200 bills and other documents, such as statements and payroll stubs, are available. You have access to your bills anytime, anywhere, and can store them for up to 7 years. And the service offers convenient bill payment reminders so you m never have to worry about forgetting to pay a bill. Best of all, it’s integrated directly into our online banking system, so with the click of the mouse, you can easily pay your bills online.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated with UCU Online Banking: register for the epost service directly through UCU Online Banking. Once registered, you have access to all your epost mail.
- Simplifies Bill Payments: the payee and payment amount is automatically filled out on the UCU Online Banking bill payment screen when you click the “Pay” button.
- Online Notification: you are notified in UCU Online Banking and via email when a document is delivered to you mailbox.
- Online Storage: youcan store your mail items for up to 7 years.
- Environmentally Friendly: no more paper bills.
- Private and Secure: any information submitted to epost is completely private. And the Electronic Postmark lets you know when mail enters the service and verifies that it hasn't been tampered with. Using a highly sophisticated 128-bit encryption technology, epost is dedicated to maintaining your privacy and security.
- Convenient: the service is easily accessible online, through your UCU Online Banking account.
™ epost is a Trademark of Canada Post Corporation, used under licence