SecurityUCU On-Line uses 128-bit encryption and confidential passwords to ensure the safety of your accounts Ease of Use
• simple access and control of account information
• easy to understand help features
• pay bills, move money from account to account.
• view session history of your transactions
Bills• Add your own bill payments
• Make changes before confirming bill payment
• View history of bill payments
• Future bill payment feature added
• Search tool for past transactions
• Enhanced basic transfer functionality between accounts
• Transfer funds to a list of pre-set-up related accounts
Tools and Options• Transaction history – sort by deposits, amounts, cheques, dates, etc.
MasterCard®• Link to credit union MasterCard® login page
Logout • Shows last login date
• View detailed term deposits listing showing value at maturity
• View outstanding loan amounts
• Session history shows all transactions completed during a session
It’s quick, easy and convenient -- available 24 hours per day, seven days a week from your PC or Mac at home, work, or on the road.
Transfer money between pre-set up related accounts, pay bills, view the history of bill payments, set up future payment days, including review of the transaction history by sorting your financial statements by deposits, amounts, dates, including the log-in history and session history that shows all transactions completed during the session.
If you do not use our internet banking service, we strongly encourage you to sign up and experience the convenience of banking from your home, office or anywhere.
Here’s what you have to do to get started:
• visit one of our UCU Branches
• while in the branch choose an "Alias" name;
• access will be available the next business day;
• use your U-Touch Personal Access Code (PAC);
• go to the home page www.ukrainiancu.com and on the right side of the screen fill in your alias name and access code;
• give your feedback and suggestions for improvement.
It may seem complicated but really, it’s not so bad. Go ahead, give it a try!