- Slawko Borys, Chair
- Natalia Lishchyna, 1st Vice-Chair
- Peter Malajczuk, 2nd Vice-Chair
- Jerry Pryshlak, Secretary
- Irena Fedchun, Director & AC Chair
- Robert Diakow, Director
- Taras Rohatyn, Director
- Michael Mychailyshyn, Director
- Myron Oleksyshyn, Director
- Taras Hetmanczuk, Director
- William Roman, Director
- Orest Sklierenko, Director
Mychailyshyn is a lawyer from Hamilton, Ontario, whose private practice
focuses on corporate affairs and other business-related matters. Mr.
Mychailyshyn is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Law
(J.D., magna cum laude, 2013) and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2016.
Prior to law school, Mr. Mychailyshyn completed undergraduate studies
at McMaster University (B.A. Hons., 2008) (Economics).
Mychailyshyn's legal practice focuses on business and corporate law,
including contracts, governance, employment, regulatory compliance, and
privacy matters. Mr. Mychailyshyn completed his articles in-house at an
international software technology and data services company, where his
practice focused on corporate-commercial matters like data acquisition
agreements, custom software design, and content licensing.