Branch Closures and Service Changes
All branches will be closed on Friday April 10, Saturday April 11, Friday April 17 and Saturday April 18 for both Easters.
Toronto area branches (Bloor West, Etobicoke-East Mall, North York and Mississauga) will be open till 6PM on Thursday April 9 and Thursday April 16 to give members extra time to conduct their business before the Easter closings.
As a precaution in the current COVID-19 circumstances, the St. Demetrius branch is closed.
If you require to make a transaction please call 416-246-1651. Alternately, you can use our ATM located beside the branch or attend our Etobicoke Branch located at 225 The East Mall.
All other branch hours are changed to the following, effective immediately:
We strongly encourage you to call the branch before visiting as many services may be conducted over the phone. We also encourage you to use our Internet and Mobile banking services to process transactions. Please call our Call Centre at 416-922-4407 to get set-up with Internet and Mobile banking, if you not have already done so.
- Branches open Monday to Thursday 10:00am to 3:00pm, Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm:
- Bloor West, 416.762.6961
- Etobicoke, 416.922.2797
- Mississauga, 905.272.0468
- Branches open Tuesday to Thursday 10:00am to 3:00pm, Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm:
- North York/Vaughan, 416.225.0032
- Branches open Monday to Friday 10:00am to 3:00pm:
- Hamilton, 905.545.1910
- London, 519.649.1671
- Oshawa, 905.571.4777
- Ottawa,613 288-0206
- St. Catharines, 905.684.5062
- Sudbury, 705.674.1055
- Thunder Bay, 807.622.9796
- Windsor, 519.256.2955
- Wealth Strategies Group, 416.763-5575
- Head Office: Closed for member access, tel: 416-922-2797
- Call Center Hours remain as they are until further notice.
Protect yourself from cyber criminals
Below are some links from the federal government that you may find useful in helping prevent you or your loved ones from being taken advantage of by unscrupulous people during the COVID-19 crisis.