Branch Closures and Service Changes
Please note all of our branches are closed on November 11 for Remembrance Day.
Branch Hour Update November 7, 2020. Our Etobicoke branch will be re-opened for service as of Monday, November 9. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the recent temporary closing.
Updated October 13, 2020. We are pleased to inform you that St. Demetrius branch will be re-opening on an appointment-only basis as of October 19, 2020. Appointments can be scheduled between 10:00AM and 3:00PM.
The following services will now be available by appointment:
- Cash withdrawal/deposits if using ATM is not an option
- Cheque deposits if using ATM is not an option
- Foreign currency transactions
- Mortgage/loan/LOC/overdraft protection applications
- Mortgage renewals
- Open/close accounts
- Obtain debit card
- Wire transfers
- Stop payment requests
- Bank drafts
- Certified cheques
Please continue to call in for other services including:
- Bill payments
- Transfers between accounts
- GIC renewals
- Cheque orders
To book an appointment please call 416-246-1651. Staff telephone extensions are listed below.
- x290 Oksana Iwanusiw
- x291 Luba Kapeluch
- x292 Iwona Kiebalo
UPDATED October 13, 2020. Please note that we will be re-introducing Saturday hours at our Vaughan/North York branch. This branch will now be open on Saturdays from 9AM to 1PM starting on October 17, 2020. Our Etobicoke branch on the East Mall is also open on Saturdays. All other branches will continue to operate under their current schedules (see below) until further notice.
Members from GTA-area branches that require in person banking services on Saturdays are welcome to visit the Vaughan/North York or Etobicoke branch. Please don't forget to wear a mask and to observe any and all rules regarding self-quarantine if you feel sick or have traveled recently.
We continue to encourage our members to conduct as much business as possible via telephone, email, online banking, Mobile app and ATMs.
You can read about all the ways you can make transactions remotely here: Bank from Home.
You can learn more about our Mobile app here: UCU Mobile Banking App.
We thank you for your continuing understanding and cooperation as we adjust to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Branch hours in effect
We strongly encourage you to call the branch before visiting as many services may be conducted over the phone. We also encourage you to use our Internet and Mobile banking services to process transactions. Please call our Call Centre at 416-922-4407 to get set-up with Internet and Mobile banking, if you not have already done so.
- Branches open Monday to Thursday 10:00am to 3:00pm, Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 1pm:
- Etobicoke, 416-233-1254
- Branches open Monday to Thursday 10:00am to 3:00pm, Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm:
- Bloor West, 416.762.6961
- Mississauga, 905.272.0468
- Branches open Tuesday to Thursday 10:00am to 3:00pm, Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm:
- North York/Vaughan, 416.225.0032
- Branches open Monday to Friday 10:00am to 3:00pm:
- Hamilton, 905.545.1910
- London, 519.649.1671
- Oshawa, 905.571.4777
- Ottawa, 613 288-0206
- St. Catharines, 905.684.5062
- Sudbury, 705.674.1055
- Thunder Bay, 807.622.9796
- Windsor, 519.256.2955
- Wealth Strategies Group, 416.763-5575
- Branches open by appointment only Monday to Friday 10:00am to 3:00pm:
- St. Demetrius, 416.246.1651
- Head Office: Closed for member access, tel: 416-922-2797
- Call Center Hours remain as they are until further notice.
Protect yourself from cyber criminals
Below are some links from the federal government that you may find useful in helping prevent you or your loved ones from being taken advantage of by unscrupulous people during the COVID-19 crisis.