UCU Mobile Text Banking
Mobile banking gives you real-time access to your accounts wherever you happen to be. Just send a quick text message to number 66639 (MONEY) and you'll receive a message back. It's fast, it's easy and it's free.*
Ready to sign up?
- Access UCU Online Banking.
- Choose the Account Services link on the accordion menu on the left side of the page, and click on Add/Modify Mobile Banking
- Enter your mobile phone information
- You'll receive a text message with your passcode
- Confirm your passcode and select the accounts you want to access with mobile banking
Once you've signed up, it's easy to use!
Text any of the following commands to MONEY (66639) and receive your account information on your phone.
- ACT - For the account activity of your primary account
- ACT <account nickname> - For the account activity of a specific account
- BAL - For the balance of your primary account
- BAL ALL - For the balances of all your accounts
- BAL <account nickname> - For the balance of a specific account
- DISABLE - To temporarily disable your phone
- HELP - For a list of the commands you can use
- INFO - For contact info about Ukrainian Credit Union Limited
- STOP - To permanently delete your phone
- NICK - For a list of account nicknames
*Standard text messaging rates may apply depending on your provider and plan.