We are a thriving credit union, known for extraordinary customer service that has deep roots in the community. The company serves its individual, organizational and business-based members with high integrity, sound stewardship and competitiveness. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, establishment and execution of marketing strategies and tactics that meet the organization’s objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Participates in the development and execution of corporate strategies to ensure corporate brand is reflected through all our operational activities; identify short and long term objectives.
- Protect brand reputation and mitigate risk, collaborating with all departments and stakeholders.
- Diligently monitor industry trends and best practices, recommend products and services that meet member needs, ensure marketplace competitiveness and are consistent with the credit union’s philosophy and values. Leads the development of innovative marketing and advertising programs, campaigns, promotional materials and educational events that support the marketing strategy and vision for new and existing products.
- Develops a marketing strategy in support of the credit union’s overall business strategy.
- Role model digital leadership and transformation. Act as a change champion and encourage staff in supporting strategic priorities.
- Conduct annual member market research/member survey to determine market requirements for existing and future products and member satisfaction
- Analysis of member research, review of market conditions and competitor information
- Expand and develop marketing platforms including social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blogger and YouTube
- Manage the productivity of all marketing initiatives and projects (advertising, social media, direct mail, web site, electronic communications, events, scholarships, donations, annual general meeting)
- Manages the creation and curation of all corporate communications.
- Supervision of direct report, Marketing Coordinator
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results
- Determine and manage the annual marketing budget, approve marketing expenditures
- Deliver marketing activities within assigned budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics for all advertising and marketing activities
- Development and production of the CU’s Annual Report
- Assist in the review of the CU’s schedule of fees and pricing strategies
- Creation and presentment of marketing presentations to internal groups and Board
- Liaise with marketing support vendors and third party service providers
- Collaborate with Branch network of Managers, Lenders, Corporate Executive and Board members
- Performs other related duties as assigned by next level management as, and when, required.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies and implementation of tactics
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and financial services industry knowledge
- Digital & technical (database) marketing skills
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) and basic level of Ukrainian language proficiency
- Leadership, team working and collaborative
- Supervisory experience
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Data analysis and management
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Ability to work independently
- Proven judgment and decision-making skills and competencies
- This position interacts with all branch positions, various credit union members, members of the community, members of the Board of Directors, third party vendors, and media representatives.
- This position plays a role in transferring knowledge to others.
- Maturity and confidence to take ownership of one's work and the ability to multi-task
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Ability to set own schedule and work with minimum supervision within tight deadlines as this position sometimes requires individuals to work outside of normal business hours.
- Effective project management skills in a marketing environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of consumer-targeted and business-to-business marketing practices
- Works with confidential and/or sensitive information and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as the job demands and travel as required. Travel to various credit union and meeting locations within the province may be required.
Please note Ukrainian Credit Union Limited has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations during the recruitment and selection process.
For consideration, please submit your resume and application by email to Andrew Rozanec, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than April 16, 2021.