(Part-Time up to 38hrs/week)
Location: 247 Adelaide Street South, London, ON N5Z 3K7
Ukrainian Credit Union Limited (UCU) has a career opportunity for a part-time position as a Member Services Representative with our London branch location.
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a full range of services to our members:
- Provides assistance by listening to members, identifying needs, and then providing appropriate financial services
- An outgoing individual who provides opportunity to increase Member engagement by embracing new technology to provide advice and enhance Member experience modelling our Service Anywhere and Service Commitments
- Identifies opportunities for cross selling credit union products; provides knowledgeable product information to Member; assists Member with necessary application forms; and, when different skills/knowledge is required, refers Member to appropriate credit union employee for further member care.
- Ensures cash drawer is accurate at all times; balances cash drawer at the end of each day
- Contributes to the overall business objectives of the credit union by striving to reach branch and campaign targets; keeps up to date on target status.
- Performs other duties as assigned by next level management as, and when, required.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Aptitude for processing, transactional and administrative functions
- Outgoing personality, with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Initiative and ability to identify opportunities for referrals to product (e.g. credit/investment) specialists
- Ability to contribute to achieving both the branches’ budgeted growth and their own individual assigned sales/referral targets
- Fluent in English; Ukrainian is preferred
- Willing to work flexible hours
UCU is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please let us know.
For consideration, please submit your resume and specify the location for which you are applying for by email to Andrew Rozanec, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com no later than August 30, 2023.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.