Ukrainian Credit Union Limited has a part time position available for a Member Service Representative in our Windsor branch. Under the direction of the Branch Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a full range of services to our members. You will support our superior sales and service environment, cross selling and upselling our line of products and services. You will also be expected to participate in various Ukrainian community events.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Aptitude for processing, transactional and administrative functions
- Outgoing personality, with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Initiative and ability to identify opportunities for referrals to product (e.g. credit/investment) specialists
- Ability to contribute to achieving both the branches’ budgeted growth and their own individual assigned sales/referral targets
- Willing to work flexible hours
Ukrainian Credit Union Limited has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Andrew Rozanec, Manager, Human Resources at 416-922-2797 ext. 310 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place.
Please submit your application and resume by September 8, 2020 to:
Rick Culos, Branch Manager
Ukrainian Credit Union Limited