Ukrainian Credit Union Limited has a great opportunity for a part-time position as a Member Services Representative with our Bloor branch in Toronto.
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a full range of services to our members including responding to members’ enquiries, assessing needs and assisting members with the product or service which best meets those needs, processing transactions, cross selling credit union products, troubleshooting and resolving problems with members’ accounts or other member concerns. You will also be expected to participate in various Ukrainian community events.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Aptitude for processing, transactional and administrative functions
- Outgoing personality, with excellent communication skillsand a positive attitude
- Initiative and ability to identify opportunities for referrals to product (e.g. credit/investment) specialists
- Ability to contribute to achieving both the branches’ budgeted growth and their own individual assigned sales/referral targets
- Fluent in Englishand Ukrainian
- Willing to work flexible hours
Please note Ukrainian Credit Union Limited has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations during the recruitment process.
For consideration, please submit your resume by email to Andrew Rozanec, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com no later than June 30, 2021. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.