Quick, easy, convenient, and secure 24/7 availability from your PC or Mac at home, work, or on the road. Discover how effortless banking on UCU Online can be. It lets you manage your finances online wherever and whenever you have access to the Internet. With continuous new features and navigability UCU Online is attracting new users every day.
Outgoing (Debit)SecurityOutgoing (Debit)
UCU Online uses 128-bit encryption and confidential passwords to ensure the safety of your accounts
- Ease of Use
- simple access and control of account information
- easy to understand help features
- pay bills, move money from account to account.
- view session history of your transactions
- Add your own bill payments
- Make changes before confirming bill payment
- View history of bill payments
- Future bill payment feature added
- Search tool for past transactions
- Enhanced basic transfer functionality between accounts
- Transfer funds to a list of pre-set-up related accounts
Tools and Options
- Transaction history – sort by deposits, amounts, cheques, dates, etc.
- Link to credit union MasterCard® login page
- Shows last login date
- View term deposits details, including their value at maturity
- View outstanding loan amounts
- Session history shows all transactions completed during a session
It’s quick, easy and convenient -- available 24 hours per day, seven days a week from your PC or Mac at home, work, or on the road.
Transfer money between pre-set up related accounts, pay bills, view the history of bill payments, set up future payment days, including review of the transaction history by sorting your financial statements by deposits, amounts, dates, including the log-in history and session history that shows all transactions completed during the session.
If you do not use our internet banking service, we strongly encourage you to sign up and experience the convenience of banking from your home, office or anywhere.
Here’s how to get started:
- visit one of our UCU BranchesIncoming (Credit)
- access will be available the next business day
- use your U-Touch passcode
- go to the home page www.ukrainiancu.com and on the right side of the screen enter your member number and access code
- give your feedback and suggestions for improvement
Discover the convenience of online banking. Sign up now.
While there are no minimum amounts, there are maximums for both sending and receiving e-Transfers.
|Outgoing (Debit)||Incoming (Credit)|
|Maximum amount per transfer||$10,000||$10,000|
|Maximum amount per day||$20,000||$100,000|
|Maximum amount per 7 days||$30,000||$300,000|
|Maximum amount per 30 days||$40,000||$900,000|
|Maximum amount per request||$3000|
|Maximum number of outstanding requests||50|
|Enable Instant Transfers for low dollar amounts||Yes|
|Max. amount per Instant Transfer||$500|
|24-hour rolling limit for Instant Transfers per customer||$500|
|Instant Transfers if there is sender to recipient behavioural history||Yes|
|Max. amount per Instant Transfer with history||$10,000|