Cash Management Services
All UCU Small Business members will be offered our cash management services available through Central1's Payment Stream AFT* Service for Credit Union Corporate Members. Payment Stream AFT is a web-based user interface which allows members to originate one time or recurring electronic payments for distribution to any financial institution in Canada.
ucubiz Cash Management Services include:
- Fee/accounts receivable collection
- Payments for Service
- Payments to suppliers
- Information is available 24 hours a day to authorized users
- Very user friendly, intuitive system
- Includes reporting and processing notifications
- Only equipment required is a computer with an internet connection!
- Settlement is made on the due date entered
- Available in multiple due date frequencies
- Information can be added by individual data entry or file upload
- Conforms to the Canadian Payments Association (CPA) Standard 005 file format
- Flexible Cost Effective (reduce cost of time associated with cheque production, delivery and reconciliation)
- Improved security (reduces the risk of lost, stolen or forged cheques)
- Control (allows companies to designate their own authorized users so access is restricted)
*Central1 Payment Stream AFT administration set-up and ongoing user fees will apply. If UCU set-up assistance is required, a one-time fee of $150 will apply.