- Taras Pidzamecky, Chief Executive Officer
- Roman Litwinchuk, Chief Operating Officer
- Bradley Sutherland, Chief Financial Officer
- Diane Comtois, Credit Risk, Liquidity Optimization and Data Exploration Secondment
- Lana Rudenko, Acting Credit Manager
- Joseph Felicitas, IT Manager
- Yuriy Diakunchak, Director of Marketing
- Roman Prokaziuk, Director of Business Performance
- Michael Zienchuk, Manager Wealth Strategies Group
- Lesya Babiy, Manager of Business Services
Manager Wealth Strategies Group
Michael Zienchuk is a Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) and holds an MBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario. Michael has been in the investment industry for over 15 years, on both the buy and sell sides working with institutional portfolio managers and retail investment advisors.
Michael joined the UCU Wealth Strategies Team as its manager and is an Investment Advisor with Credential Securities. Michael’s focus is on helping clients manage their wealth. His knowledge and investment experience will help clients build the right portfolio of investments to achieve their long term financial goals. Michael helps clients develop a personalized strategy that:
- Establishes financial goals
- Determines risk tolerance
- Chooses from a variety of mutual funds*, stocks*, bonds* and other securities*
- Builds a diversified investment portfolio, and
- Monitors investments to ensure that, as life changes, investment holdings reflect new goals
Michael works closely with his clients to develop strategies to establish, accumulate, preserve and transition their wealth.
Michael spends most of his free time with his wife and three children, and enjoys bike rides, family visits and reading a good book.
If you are looking for advice or a second opinion on your investments, or would like to develop a wealth strategy, feel free to contact Michael at your convenience.
Wk: 416-763-5575 xt 204
Mail: UCU Wealth Strategies Group
2265 Bloor St. W., Toronto, ON M6S 1P1