- Taras Pidzamecky, Chief Executive Officer
- Roman Litwinchuk, Chief Operating Officer
- Bradley Sutherland, Chief Financial Officer
- Diane Comtois, Credit Risk, Liquidity Optimization and Data Exploration Secondment
- Lana Rudenko, Acting Credit Manager
- Joseph Felicitas, IT Manager
- Roman Prokaziuk, Director of Business Performance
- Michael Zienchuk, Manager Wealth Strategies Group
- Lesya Babiy, Manager of Business Services
Chief Operating Officer
Roman has nearly thirty-five years of credit union experience. He started his career at So-Use Credit Union before moving to the position of controller of Jet Power Credit Union. When Jet Power merged with Metro Credit Union, Roman joined the senior management of Metro, and subsequently the senior management of Alterna Savings which emerged from the union of Metro and CS Co-op. While at Metro/Alterna, Roman held various positions including VP & Team Leader, Member Services and VP Internal Services and Integration.
Roman studied engineering at the University of Toronto before embarking on his financial career. He is a Chartered Professional Accountant, and an Associate of the Credit Union Institute of Canada.
Roman is the President of the Board of Compass Charitable Foundation (non-profit housing), Board member of Canada Ukraine Foundation and is a member of St. Elias Ukrainian Catholic Church in Brampton.