- Slawko Borys, Chair
- Natalia Lishchyna, 1st Vice-Chair
- Peter Malajczuk, 2nd Vice-Chair
- Jerry Pryshlak, Secretary
- Irena Fedchun, Director & AC Chair
- Robert Diakow, Director
- Taras Rohatyn, Director
- Michael Mychailyshyn, Director
- Myron Oleksyshyn, Director
- Taras Hetmanczuk, Director
- William Roman, Director
- Orest Sklierenko, Director
Taras Hetmanczuk graduated from the University of Toronto (Hon BSc) and Wilfred Laurier University (MBA) and has over 20 years of experience in senior leadership roles at large corporations. He is an active member of the Ukrainian Canadian community, starting as a counselor for PLAST Ukrainian Youth Association and continuing to serve this past summer as a camp Director.
In the past he served as President of the University of Toronto Ukrainian Students Club and later as the President of the Ukrainian Canadian Professional and Business Association of Toronto. Taras resides in Etobicoke, with his wife Laryssa and sons Maksym and Nicholas.